FLASHER - 2 LED
Price - Stock No 90
Check your kit
1. Check your P.C.Board carefully for damage to the tracks. A Circuit Tester or Multimeter will help check that there are no broken tracks.
2. Identify the resistors by their
colour bands or with a multimeter. Bend the legs with long-nose pliers to
match their holes and push them into place against the surface of the board.
Solder in place - refer Soldering
3. Check the values and locations of the capacitors. These are polarised and must be inserted in the correct orientation. Solder in place.
4. The two transistors have a flat on the body. Solder them with the flats as the drawing shows.
5. The LEDs are also polarised. The short leg is the 'K' leg. Solder in place.
6. Solder the two pins in the holes for the battery connections. Include the switch in the battery connection (wire included).
Troubleshooting will involve careful checking of locations
and polarity of all components. Re-solder all joints and check to
make sure you have not bridged across
between any two adjacent component legs. The end
of a broken hacksaw blade sharpened on
an emery wheel is a good tool for cleaning between soldered
Contact CdS electronics