Price - Stock No 10
Check and identify the components in the Kit:
- Battery Snap
- Momentary contact switch
- Heatshrink Tube
- Battery tamer and fastener
- Solder the red wire of the battery snap to one pole of
- Solder the red wire of the buzzer to the other switch
- Slide the heatshrink tube onto one of the black leads.
- Join the black lead ends and solder them together.
- Slide the heatshrink tube over the joint and apply enough
heat to shrink the tube over the joint. This acts as an insulator.
- Connect a 9V battery and test your project by pressing
- Mount the battery tamer with the fastener.
Check soldering and the polarity - red leads connected
to red, black to black.
Contact CdS electronics